We are delighted to extend a warm invitation for you to participate in the ISPNO 2018 Meeting held in Denver, Colorado from June 29 – July 3, 2018.
The International Symposium on Pediatric Neuro-Oncology (ISPNO) is the major biennial global meeting of the multi-disciplinary international community of professionals involved in the scientific research, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation of infants, children and young people with Central Nervous System tumors. ISPNO has enjoyed consistent growth since its first meeting in 1986.
Throughout the entire symposium, attendees will engage in dialog regarding new treatments, innovative research and advances in pediatric neuro‐oncology in a dynamic and interactive forum designed to significantly expand the knowledge base of attendees and further enhance overall patient care worldwide.
Who Should Attend
The 18th ISPNO welcomes attendees from the following list: *
1. Regional and International Delegates from Developed and Developing Countries
2. Leading Decision-Makers and Researchers in the Field of Neuro-Oncology
3. Sub-specialties such as:
- Radiation Oncologists
- Basic and Translational Scientists
- Developmental and General Pediatricians
- Rehabilitation Specialists
- Allied Health Groups such as Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Social Workers.
*This list is not exhaustive and is intended as a guide only. The 18th ISPNO encourages all professionals dedicated to the care of children with CNS tumors to benefit from this valuable opportunity to engage with experts, gain insights and establish new collaborations from the enriching plenaries, poster program and more.